Kitchen Contractors in Markham
Looking for Kitchen Contractors in Markham? We got you covered. It is absolutely vital to choose the right general contractor in Markham when you want to redesign, renovate or remodel your existing kitchen or build a brand new kitchen. Castle Kitchens has a team of qualified and experienced General Contractors who specialize in kitchen renovations.
We know how to keep your project on track, ensuring your budget is utilized to its full potential. We have completed many kitchen remodeling projects in Toronto, Markham, Thornhill, Unionville, Stouffville, New Market, North York, Richmond hill, Unionville, Mississauga And all aroung the GTA. That’s why you can trust Castle Kitchen’s for your kitchen’s renovations or remodelling project.
We’ve all heard of horror stories about how kitchen Contractors undertake a kitchen renovation job and go missing after a deposit has been made or mess-up the whole project because of the lack of experience or do a very poor job that shows in the finishing. If you live in the city of Markham, and are looking for a trusted general contractor for kitchen remodel, contact us todat or visit our huge showroom and discuss your project with one of our experienced kitchen designers.
Our Process For Kitchen Remodeling & Renovations
1. Floor Plan: As a first step, we advise clients to draw a floor plan of their kitchen indicating dimensions of the cabinets, where the power outlets and switches are, position of the range hood, bulkheads etc. Photographs of the kitchen area is also a good idea. All this would help us in providing you with an accurate quotation for the project.
2. Design: Once you provide us with the above, an appointment would be scheduled with one of our qualified designers. It would be great if you can bring along family members, designers, contractors if any for the meeting as everyone could participate in preliminary layout and design details of your kitchen.
3. Adjustments: Once we complete the initial drawings, we recommend that you take time at home and discuss everything that was talked about. Should you need changes, feel free to contact the kitchen designer you met with and make the required changes. This would help the designer to prepare for the second meeting.
4. Finalizing: Once second the second meeting is concluded, you would have a very clear idea regarding the style and layout of your new kitchen. Once your budget and our prices are in sync and you are ready to place an order, a Project Manager would be assigned who would obtain exact measurements of the space.
5. Order: You would once again be given the opportunity to go over and confirm the plans, elevations, hardware and material selections. At this point in time, a work scheduled will be done with exact pricing.
6. Payment: We require a 40% deposit for the kitchen cabinetry upon placing the order.
Next there will be a 60% payment due upon delivery of the kitchen.
7. Delivery: Before the kitchen cabinets are delivered to your site, the Project Manager would visit your house to make sure that your kitchen is ready for installation. This is to make sure your old cabinets and appliances are removed and there is enough space to unload the new cabinets. The exact day of delivery would be determined during this visit.
8. Installation: Installation will be done by professional installers.
9. Warranty: Our Company provides a 1 year warranty period after installation on all services provided and 5 years of manufacturer warranty on parts.
And so, if you live in Markham and are planning a small or big home improvement project for your kitchen and are looking for home renovation contractors or Kitchen Contractors in Markham, drop by our kitchen showroom and have a chat with our staff. Our kitchen remodeling designs will add style and function to the heart of your home. Feel free to Call us at (905) 944-0060 or email us at email@example.com. if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you.