Kitchen Renovations Contractors in Toronto
The “Kitchen” is known as the heart of the home. A place not just to cook and eat, but to love and entertain. Our outstanding expertise will guide you through the entire process of purchasing and installing a new modern / contemporary kitchen. Bright and cheerful colors, busy and modern life style, clean lines, maximum use of space, stainless steel and other metals are all words that describe Modern Kitchen designs. Our professional kitchen designers will work very closely with you in remodeling or renovating your kitchen into a sleek looking contemporary kitchen. Our commitment to exceed Client expectations is what has made us a leader in the Custom Kitchen Cabinetry industry.
We at castle kitchens take pride in transforming your dream of a perfect kitchen into a totally stylish elegant and functional place. Our strength is the ability to combine creative design with functional solutions, while delivering quality products and materials that exceed the expectations of our clients.
We specialize in:
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Custom Cabinetry
- Kitchen Remodeling & Renovation
- Granite Countertops
- Quartz Countertops
- Marble Countertops
- And much more
Our Process For Kitchen Renovations And Remodeling
1. Floor Plan: Floor planning is the first step, we advise clients to draw a floor plan of their kitchen and indicate the dimensions of the cabinets, where the power outlets and switches are, position of the range hood, bulkheads etc. Photographs of the kitchen area is also a good idea. This Will help us in providing you with an accurate quotation for your project.
2. Design: The next step is the Design process. An appointment would be scheduled with one of our qualified designers. It would be great if you can bring along family members for the meeting as everyone could participate in preliminary layout and design details of your kitchen.
3. Adjustments: Once we complete the initial drawings, we recommend that you take time at home and discuss everything that was talked about. Should you need changes, feel free to contact the kitchen designer you met with and make the required changes. This would help the designer to prepare for the second meeting. A “Retainer Fee” would be required if you wish to obtain any drawings or artwork prepared. This amount would be credited on the invoice.
4. Finalizing: Once the second meeting is concluded, you would have a very clear idea regarding the style and layout of your new kitchen. Once your budget and our prices are in sync and you are ready to place an order, a Project Manager would be assigned who would obtain exact measurements of the space.
5. Order: You would once again be given the opportunity to go over and confirm the plans, elevations, hardware and material selections. At this point in time, a work scheduled will be done with exact pricing.
6. Payment: We require a 40% deposit for the kitchen cabinetry upon placing the order.
Next there will be a 60% payment due upon delivery of the kitchen.
7. Delivery: Before the kitchen cabinets are delivered to your site, the Project Manager would visit your house to make sure that your kitchen is ready for installation. This is to make sure your old cabinets and appliances are removed and there is enough space to unload the new cabinets. The exact day of delivery would be determined during this visit.
8. Installation: Installation will be done by professional installers.
9. Warranty: Our Company provides a 1 year warranty period after installation on all services provided and 5 years of manufacturer warranty on parts.
And so, if you looking for Kitchen Renovations Contractors in Toronto, Markham, Richmond hill, Thornhill, Stouffville, New Market, North York, Scarbprough, Unionville, or Mississauga – Ontario and are planning a small or big home improvement project for your kitchen and are looking for a qualified General contractor, drop by our kitchen showroom and have a chat with our staff.
We are conveniently located at Woodbine & 14th Avenue and are opened 7 days a week. If you have any questions about kitchen remodelling please feel free to call us at (905) 944-0060 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org..