Modern Kitchen Renovations Mississauga
If you’re planning Modern Kitchen Renovations for your kitchen, you’ve come to the right place! The kitchen is the the heart and soul of the home. A place not just to cook and eat, but to love and entertain. If a Modern Kitchen design appeals to you, we can help.
We have completed many modern kitchen renovations and modern white kitchens projects in Mississauga, Toronto, Markham, Thornhill, Unionville, Stouffville, New Market, North York, Richmond hill, Unionville And Aurora. That’s why you can trust and rely on Castle Kitchens to provide full service design build kitchen remodeling and high quality products that will result in excellent design for your kitchen.
Many people are eliminating the distinct offices and dining rooms from their homes all together and to accommodate larger, multifunctional and modern kitchen design.
Why Choose Us?
- Over 20 years experience in design and manufacturing
- Custom Design Process
- Massive showroom with displays
- Kitchen Showroom with 400 door styles and 20,000 Sq. Ft showroom
- Passion and commitment
- Friendly, knowledgeable and professional support
- Highest quality materials
- Fine craftsmanship
- We deliver on time within budget
- Attention to detail
Our Process For Kitchen Remodeling And Renovations
1. Floor Plan: Floor planing is the first step, we advise clients to draw a floor plan of their kitchen indicating dimensions of the cabinets, where the power outlets and switches are, position of the range hood, bulkheads etc. Photographs of the kitchen area is also a good idea. All this would help us in providing you with an accurate quotation for the project.
2. Design: Once you give us with the above, an appointment would be scheduled with one of our qualified designers. It would be great if you can bring along family members, designers, contractors if any for the meeting as everyone could participate in preliminary layout and design details of your kitchen.
3. Adjustments: Once we complete the initial drawings, we recommend that you take time at home and discuss everything that was talked about. Should you need changes, feel free to contact the kitchen designer you met with and make the required changes. This would help the designer to prepare for the second meeting. A “Retainer Fee” would be required if you wish to obtain any drawings or artwork prepared. This amount would be credited on the invoice.
4. Finalizing: Once second the second meeting is concluded, you would have a very clear idea regarding the style and layout of your new kitchen. Once your budget and our prices are in sync and you are ready to place an order, a Project Manager would be assigned who would obtain exact measurements of the space.
5. Order: You would once again be given the opportunity to go over and confirm the plans, elevations, hardware and material selections.
6. Payment: We require a 40% deposit for the kitchen cabinetry upon placing the order.
Next there will be a 60% payment due upon delivery of the kitchen.
7. Delivery: Before the kitchen cabinets are delivered to your site, the Project Manager would visit your house to make sure that your kitchen is ready for installation. This is to make sure your old cabinets and appliances are removed and there is enough space to unload the new cabinets.
8. Installation: Installation will be done by professional installers.
9. Warranty: Our Company provides a 1 year warranty period after installation on all services provided and 5 years of manufacturer warranty on parts.
And so, if you live in Mississauga, Toronto, Markham, Thornhill, Unionville, Stouffville, New Market, North York, Richmond hill, or in Unionville and are planning to do Modern Kitchen Renovations for your kitchen, drop by our kitchen showroom in Markham and have a chat with our staff and give your kitchen a new look and design. Call us at (905) 944-0060 or email us at email@example.com. to learn more about our products and competitive pricing.