24”(60cm) stainless steel slide‐in dual fuel range
8 cooking functions including True Fan convection
Power ventilated glazed door panels 4 sealed gas burners
Fully programmable clock/timer with delay start and finish
Model: AEG 4006G‐M 24 Inch Dual Fuel Range
AEG 4006G‐M 30 Inch Dual Fuel Range
AEG was founded in Germany in 1887 and has been the leader in the appliance and electronics industry ever since. AEG stands for Advanced Engineering from Germany which is why each product is developed to be Perfect in Form and Function.
- 4 gas burners
- 1 x triple ring wok burner – 12,000 BTU
- 1 x rapid burner – 10,000 BTU
- 1 x semi-rapid burner – 6,000 BTU
- 1 x auxillary burner – 3,500 BTU down to 600 BTU
- The rotary steel-capped control knobs enable you to quickly and accurately adjust the temperature to exactly the right setting. Reduce a boil to a precise simmer, or heat a frying pan perfektly for quick-searing that steak.
- The control knobs on this cooktop are positioned on the front giving you full control over the cooking process. Access the controls easily and maximize the accuracy and precision of your settings – and your results.
- The cast iron supports with a durable finish have a modern, professional look. Elegant yet highly functional, they provide safe and firm support across the whole base of your pan, whatever its shape or size. For maximum stability, the pan supports have silicon feet which prevent them tipping or slipping. These supports allow you to slide pans effortlessly off the heat instead of having to lift them.
- Automatic integrated ignition – the gas is lit automatically when the control knob is pushed and turned in a single-handed operation
- For the ultimate level of safety, the gas will automatically shut off from the source if the flame accidentally goes out. What’s more, any burner will automatically switch off if you haven’t touched the control for a very long period of time.
AEG 4006G‐M 24″ Dual Fuel Range Features:
- 63L/ 2.25 cu. ft. oven capacity
- New exclusive ThermiC° hot air cooking technology ensures precise heat circulation and exact temperature control. The result is perfekt cooking in every corner. On any shelf. In any position.
- Isofront® Plus triple glazed door with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven
- Cooling fan
- Diamond glazed enamel interior – the ultra-smooth interior means you can wipe away grease and spills more efficiently, making cleaning easier
- 7 Cooking functions including convection
- Temperature pilot light and residual heat indicator
- Panoramic view window with metric and imperial baking chart on inside of oven door
Ventitherm®/True Fan Convection
Rotitherm® Roasting/Turbo Grilling
Steam Clean assist
Buy AEG 4006G‐M 24 Inch Dual Fuel Range From Castle Kitchens in Markham. We serve communities in Toronto, Newmarket, Brampton, Mississauga, Vaughan, Unionville, North York, Stouffville, Woodbridge, Maple, Thornhill and Kleinburg, Concord, Aurora, Barrie Thornton, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax and Whitby. Easy access to our showroom from all major highways including the 407.
At Castle Kitchens, we pride ourselves in offering excellent kitchen remodeling ideas and services. Our friendly and professional staff will be happy to assist you with your Kitchen Renovation, Kitchen Decorating or Redesigning and Kitchen Remodelling projects.
Our huge showroom consists of Modern, Traditional and Transitional kitchen displays for you to touch and feel and imagine your own kitchen’s new look.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations by designing and installing that perfect kitchen for you, your family and friends to enjoy. We do this, by first listening and understanding your lifestyle and then transform your kitchen ideas to a unique and beautiful kitchen.
From kitchen design to installation, you can depend on us for professional work. Visit our showroom for a free consultation in Markham.
If you are redesigning, renovating your Kitchen or simply needing a new Range, let AEG 4006G‐M 24 Inch Dual Fuel Range add class and style to your Kitchen.
Should you need a free quote, please Contact Us or Give us a Call at (905) 944-0060. and we’ll be happy to provide you with one.