Gaggenau VG491211CA Vario Gas Cooktop Stainless Steel 36″
Five multi-ring burners, up to 17.5 kW
Full electronic power level regulation on 12 levels
Precise and reproducible flame size
Gaggenau VG491211CA Vario Gas Cooktop 400 Series Stainless Steel 36″ Width
- Five multi-ring burners, up to 17.5 kW
- Full electronic power level regulation on 12 levels
- Precise and reproducible flame size
- Automatic fast ignition, electronic flame monitoring with automatic re-ignition
- Simmer function for cooking on a very low output level
1 three-ring wok burner (300 W – 5500 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 32 cm.
2 two-ring high output burners (165 W – 4000 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 28 cm.
2 two-ring standard burners (165 W – 2000 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 24 cm.
Control knobs with illuminated ring, cooking zone and output level markings.
Full electronic control in 12 output levels for exact power level regulation plus simmer function.
Automatic fast ignition.
Three-part cast iron pan support with flat, continuous pot surface.
Brass burner rings.
Electronic flame monitoring with automatic re-ignition.
Residual heat indication.
Total connected load gas 17.5 kW.
Total connected load electric 15.0 W.
Connecting cable 1.4 m with plug.
- Depending on the type of installation (surface-mounted or flush-mounted, with or without an appliance cover), the specific location of the cut-out and the knob positions may vary.
- The horizontal positioning of the knobs may be aligned with the specific burners.
- The drawing “Installation of the control knob” must be observed if the panel is more than 23 mm thick (there must be a recess at the rear).
- If installing with the appliance cover VA 440 or filler strip VA 450 take into account the additional space required for the depth.
- If combining several appliances with at least one appliance cover, the filler strip VA 450 is required to compensate for the depth of the appliance without the appliance cover.
- If combining several Vario appliances of the 400 series, a connection strip VA 420 must be placed between the appliances. Depending on the type of installation, the corresponding connection strip must be provided.
- In the cut-out, the installation system requires the side edge to be at least 10 mm for surface mounting and at least 13 mm for flush mounting. Ensure a continuous cut surface of 90°.
- The bearing capacity and stability, in the case of thin worktops in particular, must be supported using suitable substructures. Take into account the appliance weight and additional loads.
- Additional instructions for flush mounting:
- Installation is possible in worktops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the cut edges must be observed. Concerning other materials please consult the worktop manufacturer.
- The groove must be continuous and even, so that uniform placing of the appliance on the gasket is ensured. Do not use discontinuous lining.
- The joint width may vary due to size tolerances of the combinations and of the worktop cut-out.
- If installing several appliances in individual cut-outs allow for a division bar of minimum 50 mm between the individual cut-outs.
- Special nozzles can be ordered as spare parts.
- Plan for an electrical connection (the appliance is not operable without power supply).
- Air intake from above.
- No intermediate shelf required.
- Rear panel and wall trims must be heat-resistant and consist of a non-flammable material.
- A minimum lateral clearance of at least 300 mm from adjacent heat-sensitive furniture or contact surfaces must be observed or thermal insulation fitted.
- Installation in a 90 cm wide lower cabinet is required.
- The combination with VL 414 is not recommended, since the air extraction from the centre burner cannot be guaranteed due to the distance.
- With a total connected load of more than 11 kW local regulations concerning room ventilation, room size and combination of extraction or recirculation hoods must be observed. Minimum clearance between gas cooktop(s) with more than 11 kW and ventilation hood 70 cm.
- Appliance can be snapped into the worktop from above.
- Appliance weight: approx. 31 kg.
Buy Gaggenau VG491211CA Vario Gas Cooktop 400 Series Stainless Steel 36″ Width From Castle Kitchens in Markham. We serve communities in Toronto, Newmarket, Brampton, Mississauga, Vaughan, Unionville, North York, Stouffville, Woodbridge, Maple, Thornhill and Kleinburg, Concord, Aurora, Barrie Thornton, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax and Whitby. Easy access to our showroom from all major highways including the 407.
At Castle Kitchens, we pride ourselves in offering excellent kitchen remodeling ideas and services. Our friendly and professional staff will be happy to assist you with your Kitchen Renovation, Kitchen Decorating or Redesigning and Kitchen Remodelling projects.
Our huge showroom consists of Modern, Traditional and Transitional kitchen displays for you to touch and feel and imagine your own kitchen’s new look.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations by designing and installing that perfect kitchen for you, your family and friends to enjoy. We do this, by first listening and understanding your lifestyle and then transform your kitchen ideas to a unique and beautiful kitchen.
From kitchen design to installation, you can depend on us for professional work. Visit our showroom for a free consultation in Markham.
If you are redesigning, renovating your Kitchen or simply needing a new refrigerator let Gaggenau VG491211CA Vario Gas Cooktop 400 Series Stainless Steel 36″ Width add class and style to your Kitchen.
Should you need a free quote, please Contact Us or Give us a Call at (905) 944-0060. and we’ll be happy to provide you with one.